How Tradebank Works
Tradebank is an extensive network where thousands of businesses come together to trade what they have, for what they need.
The Tradebank Advantage
- Founded in 1987
- Headquartered in Lawrenceville, Georgia
- Provides bartering opportunities locally, nationally, and internationally
- Completed more than 3 million trade transactions
What Tradebank Can Do for You
- Promote your business
- Increase your sales
- Help you strategically buy and sell
- Conserve your cash
- Handle all your transactions
- Hlep make your business more profitable
Grow your Business and Conserve Cash
Tradebank is a cashless commerce exchange that provides opportunity for businesses to grow and expand by using the bartering system. The exchange works by two business using “trade dollars” instead of “real cash” to exchange products or services. For instance, when a member purchases your product or service the trade dollars are taken from your account and put into theirs. In order to keep the exchange running a percentage of each transaction is paid in “real cash” to the Tradebank organization. Just like a real bank account, you must have trade dollars in your account, before you can purchase products or services on trade. There are several ways to earn trade dollars:
- By selling your Products or Services to Tradebank member – Sell your product at retail or provide specials and discounts to members.
- By Attending Trade University – This class educates you on the barter system and enables you to become a proactive trade partner.
- By Referring New Members to Tradebank – Every new member you refer, earns you trade dollars
Why wouldn’t you want to join trade and receive business your would normally not receive. Tradebank allows you to buy products and services with minimal cash out of pocket by allowing you to spend “trade dollars” for things on trade and by giving you more “real cash” to buy things not on trade. To get started with Tradebank, contact is Today!